FUNCTIONAL TITLE: Systems Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
Reports To: Chief Information Officer
The Systems Administrator will provide technical support for the network and information systems of the bank. Will assist with implementing and supporting the enterprise information systems to support business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to be enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
1. Install, test, configure, maintain and upgrade networks, hardware and software
2. Monitor system performance and respond to security or usability concerns.
3. Perform detailed analysis, gather business requirements, recommend, and participate in the design and implementation of solutions.
4. Act as technical liaison for third-party systems and software, including acting as Data Processing Coordinator for bank’s core processor.
5. Comply with all BSA Requirements.
6. Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
7. Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
8. Work with security personnel to develop policy and procedure, and ensure all systems and networks operate according to internal standards, and external accrediting agency standards.
9. Requires limited day to day supervision and guidance on handling unique situations.
10. Provide after-hours coverage, when necessary.
11. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
At FNB our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities that we serve. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge, will be based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We are a VEVRAA federal contractor.