We’re Trinity Partners, a full-service commercial real estate firm with a focus on the Carolinas. We have more than 23 years in the industry, and have offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, and Greenville.
As Charlotte continues to evolve, we’re doing the same by creating new business lines. We have a business plan to complement our large property/institutional focused transaction teams with a General Brokerage group focused on smaller, more diverse clients and properties for leasing, subleasing, sales and/or 1031 exchanges. Like all of us at Trinity, this role will be for a player/coach: someone equally comfortable running a transaction while at the same time strategically building a team and business. As a Director of the firm, you’ll be a valued leader in the overall business operations and participate in collaboration across multiple business lines. The success you create in this new division will be acknowledged with profit sharing and the potential of partnership.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to learn about how having you on our team would make it even better.
We're currently seeking an experienced real estate professional to lead our General Brokerage group.
- Identify new client opportunities while developing and sustaining trusted industry relationships
- Work in close collaboration with other business lines to maximize service to our clients
- Recruit, hire, train and lead other brokers as the business line grows
- Think and plan strategically for the growth of the business and leveraging opportunities for other company business lines.
- Manage property tours with industry colleagues and prospects, creating a professional and engaging tour experience that features the benefits and appeal of our clients assets
- Create and maintain detailed real estate documents requiring high levels of accuracy, including: market surveys, tours, proposals, applications, etc.
- Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop and maintain marketing materials and strategy
- Conduct research and assemble data pertinent to reports and proposals
- Maintain and update client/prospect databases
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data to identify new business opportunities
- Assist with content development and preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Perform analytical searches in CoStar and LoopNet
- Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, market presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers)
- Create and update property profiles and competitive property surveys for new listings
- Participate in Brokerage Team Meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Maintain and update team’s market research database and activities
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business