National Development is looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician for Cole Hersee and other downtown assets, located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate must be skilled in all areas of general maintenance and must be able to perform the physical maintenance operations of the property.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Regularly care for buildings and grounds as needed. Conduct general site, building and mechanical room inspections to insure cleanliness and safety compliance of all systems and ensure all is maintained in a professional matter.
- Assist with the management of preventative maintenance programs. This shall include managing check-off lists, machinery history, safety inspection and test records.
- Reliably handle emergency situations. Excellent communication and organizational skills are mandatory.
- Keep the Management Team advised of all matters incidental to the operational status of all systems.
You Create Value by:
- Being dedicated to our Tenants – working to exceed their expectations, resolve any maintenance-related issues, perform work orders in a timely manner, and maintain the property to National Development’s high standards
- Being dedicated to National Development – proactively manage issues, maintain a positive attitude and proudly represent ND’s professionalism and values.
- Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “below your pay grade”
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience in property management.
- Skilled in all areas of maintenance.
- Self-motivated, independent individual desired.
- Willingness to jump in, learning new tasks and systems.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Bring to You:
At National Development, we value the health and happiness of our team members and offer a wide range of insurance programs and benefits that support you and your family in cultivating a happy and healthy lifestyle. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and future planning:
- Comprehensive and Affordable Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
- Life insurance and LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Company-matched 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time-off
National Development (www.natdev.com) is one of Boston’s leading real estate operating companies. The firm develops, operates and invests in all major property types, including office, industrial, hospitality, retail, and housing, as well as healthcare-related properties (senior housing, medical office, research lab).
National Development is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.