We’re Trinity Partners, a full-service commercial real estate firm with a focus on the Carolinas. We have more than 23 years in the industry, and have offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia and Greenville.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.
We're currently seeking an experienced Commercial Broker.
- Identify new client opportunities while developing and sustaining trusted industry relationships
- Manage property tours with industry colleagues and prospects, creating a professional and engaging tour experience that features the benefits and appeal of our portfolio assets
- Create and maintain detailed real estate documents requiring high levels of accuracy, including: market surveys, tours, proposals, applications, etc.
- Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices
- Manage and maintain building information database
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop and maintain portfolio marketing materials and strategy
- Conduct research and assemble data pertinent to reports and proposals
- Maintain and update client/prospect databases
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data to identify new business opportunities
- Assist with content development and preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Assist with building correspondence, file maintenance and management, meeting planning and scheduling, and report preparation
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Gather research information and complete market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, and creating building tour books
- Process deal file paperwork; gather and label required documents; obtain necessary approvals
- Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management database to track prospects, clients and deal information
- Perform analytical searches in CoStar and LoopNet
- Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, market presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers).
- Create and update property profiles and competitive property surveys for new listings.
- Participate in Brokerage Team Meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Maintain and update team’s market research database and activities
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business