The Junior Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. The Junior Project Manager is required to interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
· 1-3 Years of Project Management experiences
· Degree preferred, not required
· Maintain experience and understanding of the Building Design and Construction industry.
· Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD major accounts, while maintaining an equal commitment to both small and medium sized accounts.
· Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate solutions/benefits of technology and services to our clients.
· Assist the Sales Department with various presales activities.
· Maintain experience and understanding of the production design environment.
· Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the infrastructure design industry.
· Maintain excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Project skills and proficient with other scheduling software.
· Maintain and utilize NetSuite Advanced Project Module for project tracking
· Work closely with management to complete various contract types and basic project invoicing
· Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of the U.S. CAD team and make a difference in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry
· Coordinate effectively when multiple project priorities are in conflict and provide viable solutions to internal and external customers
· Interact with sales team, technical team, and management to successfully manage, track, and deliver projects.
· Provide accounting with billing instructions based on contract and progress of project.
· Develop project schedules and provide monthly projections of project progress and invoicing amounts anticipated.
· Maintain consistent and timely communication with the customer and with the internal U.S. CAD team,
· Coordinate with scheduling administration to ensure team availability and work with Project Director to prioritize deliverables based on workload.
· Recognize “scope creep” and work with sales representatives and the client to administer change orders when needed.
· Ability to generate cost estimates and scope language to prepare and deliver proposals.
· Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD accounts, maintaining a strong customer service commitment to accounts of all sizes.
· Other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk and U.S. CAD.
· All other duties as assigned
· Duties and assignments are subject to change
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships