The Research Subject Recruiter solicits calls from potential research subjects, screens callers to determine if they meet enrollment criteria, and schedules appointments for study visits.
- Act as the administrative backbone of the division which includes responding to voice mails left overnight, confirming appointments, checking e-mails, etc…
- Solicits calls from potential research subjects
- Screens callers to determine if they meet enrollment criteria
- Scheduling of appointments for study visits
- Search database and conduct cold calling
- Describe study details to potential research subjects
- Generate enrollment reports as required
- Record medical and demographic history
- Prepare Welcome Kits and Volunteer Appreciation Packets as needed.
- Send direct mail, including LTFU letters, Confirmation letters, DNQ letters, emails as needed
- Database Maintenance
- Distribute flyers, postcards, information packets, etc.
- Involvement in marketing and advertising of studies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
10 % traveling required for the outreach program.
The Research Subject Recruiter should have at least a high school diploma, excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills over the phone.