The Manager of Recruitment and Outreach is responsible for the development and implementation of cross functional, comprehensive patient recruitment strategies. These strategies include elements of feasibility, study start-up, patient outreach, implementation of new products and systems to ensure the highest quality of work in the clinical research unit.
- Independently identifies data and information requirements, gathers, analyses and synthesizes information in order to formulate and implement recruitment strategies and tactics
- Directs day-to-day activities to ensure that Clinilabs delivers the target patient numbers on time and within budget
- Supervises recruiting team by assigning responsibilities, establishing goals that will increase knowledge & skill levels, and by delegating tasks commensurate with skill level
- Actively solicits and demonstrates a strong understanding of the operations teams' goals and objectives, project requirements and business needs to align services based on organizational needs
- Independently communicates strategies and tactics for patient recruitment and retention
- Builds relationships with professional contacts (physicians, patient support groups, etc.) in Clinilabs’ target indication areas that can help to build Clinilabs subject database and improve study enrolment.
- Coordinates appropriate data collection and updating responsibilities for the contact management system and manage all related contact information.
- Communicate with physicians and clinicians to identify and understand the motivations and unmet needs that currently create barriers to referrals and entry for prospective subjects and then identifying opportunities to eliminate barriers.
- Works with the marketing department to develops effective presentations, documents, communications materials, and other information for presentation to internal and external audiences
- Reads industry publications and attends conferences to stay abreast of best practices in the areas of patient recruitment and retention and site training
- Utilizes strategies and tactics that reflect and are consistent with Clinilabs’ policies, priorities, and SOPs
- In alignment with overall study objectives implements strategic operational plans for patient recruitment and retention and site training
- Ensures accurate tracking and monitoring of patient recruitment/retention results, and reporting requirements
- Assures consistency and compatibility of processes, SOP’s, work instructions, and systems across patient recruitment services
- Makes effective budget recommendations based on trade-offs between costs and effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
Between Corporate New York site and New Jersey sites, as needed.
25 % traveling required for the outreach program.
- The position requires at least Bachelor's degree in a related field or relatable experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines and quality of work using strong organizational, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions and decision making with cross functional team members
- Strong team coordination and leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience, ideally in patient demographics, regional deployment and study start-up activities
- Energetic & self-motivated