Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention Services Clinician
Are you dedicated to empowering youth under 18 whoare struggling with life’s challenges and are at imminent risk?As part of our 2-1-1 contact center, you will help the clinical team to provide the very bestin crisis assessment, intervention, and stabilization services for youth after hours.
The Pay & Benefits: $24.50 per hour PLUS shift differential and on-call stipend.
- Up to 7 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
The Hours: Per Diem schedule.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy or counseling with three years of experience which includes the delivery and oversight of community mental health services for children and families required.
- Licensed or licensed-eligible in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, or counseling in the State of Connecticut. If licensed-eligible, must sit for the licensure exam within 30 days of eligibility. Clinical supervision for clinical licensure can be provided based on hours worked.
- Must obtain certification as a Crisis Worker through the American Association of Suicidology when eligible.
- Knowledge, familiarity and/or experience with contact center operations.
- Working knowledge of contact center technology and supporting software systems.
- Ability to handle a high call volume in a fast-paced contact center environment.
- Well-developed counseling and coaching skills.
- Knowledgeable about all 2-1-1 programs and critical data systems and services in addition to crisis intervention.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in day-to-day duties.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while under pressure.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse groups.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the UWC Mission.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.