CRI provides project management and installation services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. Warehouse Team Members are essential to ensuring that all product received is handled with care and tracked within the system.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Offload trucks delivering new product.
- Measure dimensions of all incoming product for Warehouse Manager.
- Inspect incoming product for visible damages.
- Assist in pulling product detailed in pull lists daily.
- Load product onto truck safely and efficiently when going out to job sites.
- Ensure that each truck has all needed equipment for deliveries.
- Greet and assist truck drivers making deliveries and doing pick-ups.
- Check that all product offloaded from sites is tagged for proper inventory and storage. Alert the Warehouse Manager if any product is not tagged.
- Store product by location indicated by the warehousing tagging system.
- Use a pallet jack and forklift to move product as directed.
- Support the Warehouse Manager as directed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
- Willingness and eagerness to learn