At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Strategic Client Support Representative is responsible for providing order and account level analysis, proactive communication, account/package level triage/updates and accurate responses to client inquiries, concerns, and requests regarding company products and services. Additionally, responsible for partnering with the Strategic Account Manager on ad-hoc requests and projects for assigned grouping of accounts.
- Engages and builds relationships with clients with a focus of providing a positive, memorable customer experience
- Understands the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to rapidly process information and document with high levels of accuracy
- Adheres to, achieves, and maintains customer service support levels and standards in all interactions.
- Serves as client support for clients who are defined as strategic and/or “at-risk”
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Asurint products, services, and processes
- Partners cross-functionally to troubleshoot root causes of delays, errors and system challenges
- Conducts client trainings as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot package and system configurations
- Set up new packages as needed
- Assembles and provides reporting as requested by clients and/or strategic account managers
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of services we provide to appropriately facilitate solutions
- Actively identifying trends across client base and working to proactively course-correct
- Acts as an escalation point for general and senior client relations representatives
- Order Scoring as required
- Other duties as required
- Experience supporting high volume/ key accounts is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Associates Degree Required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Experience in lieu of education accepted
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.