NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We seek a passionate panda to join our Alexandria, Virginia office as a versatile Media Producer / Video Project Manager. The right candidate will be ready to tackle a broad range of virtual and in-person video and event productions. Professional and efficient, the right candidate will be a self-starter that can collaborate with our multidisciplinary team and manage multiple tasks simultaneously drawing on different skills and techniques.
You’ll need a creative, yet organized mindset along with the ability to interface with clients and account team members, and to turn their priorities and goals into tangible deliverables by working with our media production team. You must have real world experience successfully participating in and/or leading the charge on differing types of content, such as video shoots, virtual events, in-person events, and all types of video post-production.
Our producers get their hands dirty working directly across NJI’s dedicated global team of editors, designers, art directors, and strategists to bring a high level of artistry and technicality to the production and delivery of video/motion and event-based content. Be prepared to have a fearless confidence to tackle the daunting, be solutions-oriented, able to harmonize speed, style and scale to produce media-defining deliverables at a steady pace.
- Effectively manage internal processes and work with client services team and video editors to plan and implement all of the elements of multimedia and event projects
- Lead and participate in event production and full-cycle management of necessary creative, technical, and logistical elements
- Collaborate across teams to provide multimedia project direction and execution that achieves goals and delivers results within defined scopes.
- Create and manage production plans, budgets, documentation, timelines and strategies
- Provide quality assurance in line with project scope, timeline and objectives
- Effectively communicate - verbal and written - on multimedia and event services strategies
- Technical Knowledge - You will have a growing knowledge of working with content from live, multi-camera, in-studio and off-site video productions as well as the different compressions and export settings required for optimal output.
- Production Experience - You can contribute advanced knowledge to different stages of the production process; from location scouting, audio, lighting and filming to final edits and video exports.
- Communication – Our operational style emphasizes flexibility and encourages autonomy. As a result, uncommonly good common sense, and exceptional communication skills are absolutely indispensable for every team member.
- Time Management – We know that nothing is ever ‘done’. The proven ability to manage your time sensibly and proportionately with project priorities is critical.
- Hidden Talents - We’re always on the look-out for those whose skills bridge the disciplines. Whether it be IT/networking experience, or augmented reality, we’re always looking for ways to push our work and processes into new territories.
- Knowledge Sharer - This role will be joining a growing team of enthusiastic video and motion graphic professionals - to fit this team you will need to be willing to invest time mentoring and growing the capabilities of others in the team.
- Multifaceted Allrounder - You have working knowledge of Adobe’s video editing suite, and aren’t afraid to jump in to help on an edit when the going gets tough.
- 3-5 years of experience working at the crossroads of video and event production, communications, and creative services.
- Experience in video production with a basic understanding of equipment needs, media formats, production schedules and personnel roles
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken).
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and willing to work in-person for video-shoots and events.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID19.
Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace through actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.