The full-time, hourly, Assistant Box Office Manager works closely with the Box Office Manager in a supervisory role. The successful candidate possesses a positive and professional attitude, excellent leadership skills, and a commitment to outstanding service to our guests and colleagues. This is an opportunity for an emerging leader with opportunity for career growth.
- Exemplify and promote the CSO guest service model
- Lead and support the Patron Services Supervisors (Leads) and Patron Services Representatives (PSRs)
- Plan and administer the weekly schedule of Leads and PSRs to ensure proper staffing during business hours and concerts
- Support the Box Office Manager with recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, training, and skill development of new team members
- Ensure timely resolution of all subscription and box office-related Customer Service Issue (CSIs); offer recommendations and take initiative to streamline processes
- Ensure integrity of daily balancing and handling of all payments, as well as maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive information
- Assist the box office manager with weekly concert-prep duties
- Monitor and resolve customer service issues
- Act as box office manager on duty or CSO front-of-house manager on duty for 1-2 concert shifts per weekend
- Support organization’s DE&I initiatives in the strategic plan; serve on strategic implementation team(s) according to schedule and interest
- Assist other departments with projects and delegating projects to PSRs; other duties as required
- Other duties as assigned
- This is an extraordinary growth opportunity for an emerging leader; excellent computer and communication skills, flexibility and a curiosity and willingness to learn new things.
- Knowledge of and an appreciation for classical music helpful
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility with scheduling, and ample availability
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Approximately 1-2 weekend shifts required per week. Schedule varies based on concert season.
Annual Wage Range: $30,000 - $32,000
The CSO offers generous benefits including; medical, dental, long term disability, life insurance, health savings account contribution, 403(b) participation with employer contribution, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, flex time and the opportunity to work for an artistically thriving and financially stable nonprofit organization.