NEWFI LENDING is hiring seasoned Loan Officers in our new Chandler, AZ location!
Newfi offers an amazing compensation package along with member service leads, digital mortgage technology, top of the line local processing and a hybrid work-from-home/office opportunity!
Newfi is operated by industry veterans who have experience running top mortgage companies and developing diverse product offerings (National Lender)
We offer our Loan Advisors qualified client introductions from the best lead partners in the industry. While offering a full spectrum of 100% delegated loan products: Fannie/Freddie Seller Servicer, Jumbo, FHA, VA, and Non-QM and our In-house portfolio programs, this assures our Loan Officers remain busy originating regardless of interest rate environment. We are a direct lender and offer opportunities for Loan Officers to increase their footprint to 25+ states and growing. Loan originations are supported with a full suite of proprietary technology solutions, to speed up quoting, applying, packaging, and originating loans.
Who we need:
- Ability to convert opportunities into sales, both leads and self-sourced
- Realtor partnerships and execute self-sourced business
- Minimum 2 years of successfully originating loans
- Minimum 2 years mortgage experience
- High comfort level with advanced online technologies
- Must be SAFE Act compliant and NMLS licensed (UST)
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and high-energy attitude
- Uncanny client relationship builder who is motivated by growth
- Competitive comp plan with salary.
- 401k and full medical, dental, vision.
- Leadership at your fingertips.
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com or www.newfiwholesale.com
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.