Pay Range: 20.25 – 30.50/hour
Status: Year-Round Salary (Non-exempt)
Lift Electricians at Arapahoe Basin are responsible for the maintenance of all aerial tramways and surface lift equipment during our winter and summer seasons. This includes being on site to assist other staff members with any lift issues as they arise, performing regularly scheduled maintenance, and reporting on all aerial tramways and surface lifts in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
This position is also responsible for all Lift Mechanic I-IV duties.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role that keeps the “wheels turning” at Arapahoe year-round, this is the job for you!
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- 4 10-hour shifts, 3 days off
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following applicant’s hire date
- 401 (k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Perform annually scheduled electrical maintenance on all lifts as directed
- Carry out all work duties in accordance with ANSI B-77, CPTSB, NEC, OSHA codes and protocols
- Practice total compliance with “Lock Out Tag Out” and confined space procedures to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- Program, maintain, upgrade HMI touchscreens and PLC’s; install remote monitoring devices on chairlifts
- Develop and follow written test procedures on all ski lift safety systems
- Demonstrate the ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Perform advanced electrical troubleshooting including:
- circuit tracing-panel navigation
- advanced meter/scope usage
- Be able to trouble shoot automation equipment
- Fabricate and maintain electronic circuits as required
- Work on low-voltage and high-voltage systems
- Provide training and guidance for entry-level mechanics and electricians
- Help determine the suspension of operations due to mechanical, weather, other concerns