Job Summary: The Marketing Manager (MM) role is responsible for all aspects of the product(s) lifecycle. Dynex is developing and launching next generation patented multiplex technology and automation. The MM will work as part of a small marketing team focused on managing the successful development, launch and subsequent growth of the new product line within Dynex.
• Marketing Plans (Strategic look at the market and product)
• Launch Plans (Tactical look at execution and launch of product)
• Forecasting and Financial Analysis of product line
• Analytical business case modeling
• CPT codes and global reimbursement analysis
? Development & Implementation of Marketing Promotions / Programs/ Sales Tools
? Market Research and Analysis
? Leading cross-functional team meetings
? Voice of customer advocate
? Competitive Intelligence
? Lead Generation campaigns
? Social Media
? Tradeshow organization
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Success Factors: Proactive and self-directed with the ability to tap into both their analytical and creative sides to bring new ideas to the table and to take ownership of assigned products. Able to make data driven and strategic recommendations based on experience and vision and develop business and marketing plans to address customer needs that drive increased market share and profitability.
Proficient in a variety of communication skills and can interact directly with senior leadership and internal and external customers.
• Self-starter who can identify, create and lead product line
• In-depth understanding of the healthcare markets – Clinical, LDT/RUO, Life Sciences
• Uses analytical skills to generate realistic business case models
• Uses clearly defined criteria and practical instinct to drive decision making
• Leads and motivates cross functional teams
• Innate curiosity to identify new opportunities and approaches
• Identifies key customer issues, seeks deep customer understanding
• Ability to travel ~ 20%
• Results driven with strong work ethic, ambition and drive to succeed
Minimum Qualifications / Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. Master’s preferred. Five to 10 years of relevant healthcare marketing experience with a focus on Clinical Diagnostics or Life Sciences is required.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office.
Work Environment: Office & Laboratory Environment
Physical Requirements: Must be able to meet National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) Standards.