Mueller dotKonnect LLC (MDK), a related entity of PKF Mueller is a growing Finance & Accounting Transformation and Outsourcing firm that serves hundreds of clients across United States with a proven model of US and India-based accounting service delivery teams. MDK is looking to add to its accounting services delivery team in Plano/Dallas area to serve clients locally and outside.
Mueller dotKonnect LLC specializes in Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), serving startups to large enterprises across diverse industries. MDK is backed by a team of 300+ finance and accounting professionals located in Chicago, Dallas, Portland, Philadelphia, Sarasota and in Hyderabad (India). The team has U.S. and international educational qualifications and designations such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFE, CIA, EA, MBA, CISA & Masters in Accounting. MDK’s proven model of U.S. Only and/or U.S. and India BPO delivery provides the flexibility, scalability, and cost advantage to benefit our clients efficiently.
About PKF Mueller:
PKF Mueller is a certified public accounting and business consulting firm located in the Chicago metropolitan area with offices in Elgin, Orland Park, Naperville, Chicago, IL and Sarasota, FL. Since 1968, the Firm has provided accounting, tax, assurance, and management consulting services, to privately held and publicly traded companies, local governments, and not-for-profit organizations within a wide variety of industries.
Our Firm is a reflection of years of listening and caring for our clients. We are proud of the professional and personal relationships developed within our communities. Through growth and partnerships, we have blossomed from a regional firm to an organization that provides services worldwide.
According to Accounting Today, PKF Mueller is a top 200 ranked firm, listed as the 147th largest and one of the “Top Firms in the Great Lakes Area.” The Firm is also the 15th largest accounting firm in the Chicago Metropolitan area, according to Crain’s Chicago Business. Additionally, PKF Mueller has been recognized as a “Best Places to Work in Illinois” for the last 12 years.
- This position will plan and direct the accounting operations for a variety of clients.
- Oversees all accounting operations, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the performance of the company.
- Manage books of accounts of multiple small and medium business clients with assistance from a good qualified and experienced team.
- Manage the month-end close process and assemble financial reports on a timely basis.
- Conduct financial performance review meetings with clients.
PKF Mueller is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in a public accounting / CPA firm or an accounting services firm serving multiple clients
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple assignments, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously while producing accurate, timely results
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and discuss issues and present workable solutions in a simple, meaningful, and focused manner with all levels of employees
- Good hands-on experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite, Intacct or similar accounting applications
- Strong personal identification with PKF Mueller firm values and intrinsic values in our industry
- Valid Drivers License