The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for various duties associated with supporting the business development and marketing departments at Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation, and its affiliates
The activities of the Marketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
· Design, development and manage corporate marketing collateral
· Register and coordinate all conference and trade show activity including exhibit design/preparation, giveaways and pre-show/post-show advertising.
· Manage online events and promotions including e-newsletters and webinars
· Maintain accurate client records for the purpose of ongoing marketing efforts
· Identify, secure and promote speaking engagements
· Assist in the development, tracking and maintenance of advertising plans including mailings, print advertisements, online advertisements, etc.
· Manage vendors as required. Work to achieve optimal rates for services.
· Assist with company website updates and maintenance including identifying vendors to handle backend development support.
· Maintain accurate records of marketing inventory and order supplies as needed, including but not limited to office stationery, giveaways and trade show supplies.
· Production of various management reports.
· Support community advocacy programs and initiatives.
· Assist with the development and distribution of press releases.
· Involvement in subject and patient recruitment activities as needed
· Various other marketing projects.
Limited travel between headquarters in New York City and New Jersey sites
This position of Marketing Coordinator requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. Exceptional attention to detail, communication and follow-up skills, ability to multitask, and professionalism are required. Ability to interface with management as well as clients is required. Experience working in a biotech, CRO or healthcare company strongly preferred.
Computer skills including knowledge of Social Networking Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), WordPress, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are preferred.