The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for building and administering B2B digital marketing campaigns and programs, conducting tests and analyzing workflows, converting traffic into leads, nurturing leads to close and identifying areas and tactics for improvement. This person is a collaborative, data driven marketer, who thrives working with multidisciplinary teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and configuration of multiple b2b client marketing automation platform systems to implement and manage the automated campaign process
- Develop and execute automated marketing programs. Tasks may include data cleansing and management, list management, building smart lists, syncing CRM with marketing automation platform, adding forms to web pages, planning and building nurture streams, setting up email and landing pages, etc.
- Anticipate possible roadblocks and provide alternative solutions
- Provide strategy for lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Serve as a Marketo Administrator for client accounts
- Build and manage automated operational programs tasks may include developing lead scoring models, subscription management and sales team notifications
- Manage onboarding of new clients and initial technical setup
- Work with clients to align marketing and sales strategy with sales teams
- Work with Creative department to optimize campaign assets for conversion
- Support Automated Marketing Supervisor in championing service offering within the agency
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes and best practices, including lead gen, lead nurture, and ABM
- Work with cross-functional teams to create measurement plans and define client KPIs
- Provide client reporting including strategic insights and recommendations
- Prepare and present client monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Data management and governance
- Manage Google Analytics implementation and tracking
- Manage Google Tag Manager implementations and tracking
- Build campaign optimization programs and monitor results
- Results-oriented and a can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively — manage multiple priorities, projects and resources
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Team-oriented, thrives in a highly collaborative environment
- Optimistic and service oriented.
- Comfortable and confident presenting technical information to groups.
- Intrinsically motivated to learn.
- Passionate about the power of data to drive business results.
Required Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert certification or comparable experience in digital marketing software, including automation (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience with marketing measurement and analytics
- Experience with Google Search Console, SEO, Social Media marketing, Google Ads, CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com)
All employees of Dixon Schwabl should understand and abide by our core value system. Any questions or concerns about your ability to work to these standards should be addressed with your supervisor. Our core values include:
* Respect—a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect; a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas; a commitment to respect the work; practice gratitude.
* Integrity—a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do; a willingness to go above and beyond to make it happen; a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason; honesty, transparency and sincerity; earning the trust of clients and employees; maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
* Teamwork—a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience; a sense of urgency to obtain results; an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure; an ability to keep things in perspective and to keep all team members motivated; a willingness to share your knowledge and learn from one another; a belief that we are all in this together.
* Community—a desire to serve our community, internally and externally; a willingness to volunteer, serve on a board, mentor aspiring young professionals and students, coach and inspire; a commitment to representing Dixon Schwabl, our industry and the clients we serve in the highest regard both in and out of the office.
* Innovation—a reputation for innovative thinking; working with an entrepreneurial spirit across all aspects of our work and in all areas of our business; a commitment to problem solving; a belief that nothing is impossible and that we can find a way to accomplish whatever it is we set our minds to.
* Fun—champion the DS culture; keep a positive attitude; find joy in our work together and laugh.