PKF Mueller is a certified public accounting and business consulting firm located in the Chicago metropolitan area with offices in Elgin, Orland Park and Chicago. Since 1968, the Firm has provided accounting, tax, assurance, and management consulting services, to privately held and publicly traded companies, local governments, and not-for-profit organizations within a wide variety of industries.
Our Firm is a reflection of years of listening and caring for our clients. We are proud of the professional and personal relationships developed within our communities. Through growth and partnerships, we have blossomed from a regional firm to an organization that provides services worldwide.
According to Accounting Today, PKF Mueller is a top 200 ranked firm, listed as the 147th largest and one of the “Top Firms in the Great Lakes Area.” The Firm is also the 15th largest accounting firm in the Chicago Metropolitan area, according to Crain’s Chicago Business. Additionally, PKF Mueller has been recognized as a “Best Places to Work in Illinois” for the last 11 years.
We are currently seeking an Estate and Trust Manager and/or Director to join our growing firm's Tax Department.
Estate and Trust Tax Manager / Director Benefits:
We recognize that talented professionals are attracted to companies that provide competitive compensation and benefits packages. We offer attractive comprehensive benefits packages that include the following:
PKF Mueller is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, tax, or law. MST, LLM, or JD, preferred.
• An active CPA license.
• 5 – 10 years of relevant tax experience including knowledge of taxation codes and regulations.
• Expert knowledge of estate, gift, and trust tax returns, and trust accounting.
• Ability to supervise in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience with ProSystem tax software, a plus.
• Strong personal identification with PKF Mueller firm values and intrinsic values in our industry.
• Valid Drivers License