PKF Mueller is a certified public accounting and business consulting firm headquartered in the Chicago metropolitan area with offices in Elgin, Orland Park, Chicago, Naperville and Sarasota, Florida. Since 1968, the Firm has provided accounting, tax, assurance, and management consulting services, to privately held and publicly traded companies, local governments, and not-for-profit organizations within a wide variety of industries.
About Mueller Financial Services (MFSI):
At Mueller Financial Services, we’re independent when it comes to service providers, which means the client, their family, and their best interest comes first above all else. After over 25 years of business, we’ve found that a well-monitored, long-term, and customizable approach, with an abundance of investment choices across multiple investment service providers, is the financial focus that can lead to a strong future for our clients of all levels, ages, and stages.
Service Advisors (SA) are employees who independently service and grow existing client relationships under the guidance and direction of Lead Advisors. Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
o Investment research o Preparing and updating financial plans o Preparing and presenting insurance cases o Developing asset allocation/investment strategies o Rebalancing portfolios (trades) o Cash flow management o Advising clients on appropriate financial products/solutions given their risk tolerance and overall plan (based on the advisor’s level of experience and expertise)
- To coordinate and share meeting prep responsibilities and client-related activities with the Assistant team. Meeting Workflows/Checklists should be utilized, and the Service Advisor has primary responsibility for the Lead Advisor and/or him/herself being prepared for client meetings.
- Responsible for the execution of the Lead Advisor’s planning, analysis, investment and other decisions that affect the client relationship
- Consults with Lead Advisors on complex decisions and strategic changes to a client’s financial plan or investment strategy
- Work with existing clients in building their portfolios by assessing their investment objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon and unique circumstances
- Conduct periodic reviews with clients to provide updates on current planning, portfolio and investment strategies
- Manage and retain key clients
- Specific work activity may include but is not limited to:
- Grow existing client relationships by adding more assets under management, identifying opportunities for additional services and identifying referral opportunities
We recognize that talented professionals are attracted to companies that provide competitive compensation and benefits packages. We offer attractive comprehensive benefits packages that include the following:
Opportunities for Advancement: Given our unique focus on business strategies, nurtured relationships, and cultivated firm culture, we are experiencing growth that will provide significant opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the firm including the potential to become a partner.
- Generous paid vacation and sick pay policies, and 9 days paid holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Various medical coverage plans to choose from PPO, HMO, HSA
- Dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Short and long-term disability plans
- Voluntary accident, critical illness, life and AD&D
- Tuition and training reimbursement plans for professional development
PKF Mueller is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through IHT Wealth Management, a registered investment advisor. IHT Wealth Management and Mueller Financial Services, Inc. are separate entities from LPL Financial.