You are a next-generation thinker who relishes the latest digital media offering, innovations, and technologies. You are a digital media planner with experience across all major channels (including but not limited to display, SEM, publishing partnerships, streaming, and social) with expertise in crafting and pitching holistic digital media strategies. You are also expected to have the ability to tell a compelling and client-focused story that demonstrates how R2i approach drives measurable and impactful results for the brand.
The Senior Digital Media Planner and Buyer is able to craft reliable and applicable learning agendas and testing frameworks to drive greater efficiencies and future-forward insights.
Your collaborative spirit and challenger mentality will inspire cross-functional teams to create ideas that help us bridge the gap between paid, owned, and earned media.
- Plan and execute paid digital media campaigns for a diverse array of B2B and B2C brands, healthcare and education
- Media vendor evaluation and recommendations based on most effective opportunities and position to deliver success against mandated KPIs
- Create media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations
- Maintain and organize all media budget documents and paperwork
- Manage day-to-day tasks associated with stewarding client-approved media plans
- Develop objective-based performance models and create the necessary attribution (partners, pixels, analytics)
- Collaborate on campaign reporting documents and formulate optimization recommendations for client presentation
- Understanding of available vendors, targeting, and optimizations as they relate to driving KPI performance
- Hands-on experience working with social ad managers, and understanding of Google Ads and programmatic buying platforms
- Experience trafficking with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Flashtalking, MediaMind, etc.)
- Strategic thought leader – ability to use consumer insights, data, platform performance, and key social media trends to inform the development of integrated connection plans
- Develop intelligent and digestible measurement plans for clients with our analytics team