PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking a Contract Orthodontist to work part-time, 8 hours per week.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Provides comprehensive orthodontic care and services to dental patients.
- Examines teeth, gums and related tissues to define condition, using dental instruments, x ray and other diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnose, and plan treatment for diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums.
- Provide consultation for orthodontic care program development and education for PTHA staff as needed.
- Completes necessary applications for submission to Medicaid for patients that may be eligible for Medicaid approved orthodontic treatment.