PKF Mueller, posting on behalf of PKF O'Connor Davies, a full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm:
PKF O'Connor Davies is searching for a Transaction Advisory Services Senior Associate.
The Senior Associate will work closely with clients, managers, and partners in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with buy-side and sell-side due to diligence engagements.
- Act as a key player in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements from both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
- Analyze historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings for a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution
- Coordinate with team and management regarding client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines
- Effectively write and communicate engagement reports and deliverables to client management
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years of audit and/or transaction advisory experience within various industries required
- CPA certification preferred or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification, including required 150-credit coursework
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong current knowledge of US GAAP, GAAS, SEC Reporting, transaction advisory services, or mergers and acquisitions
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables
- Travel to various client sites throughout the tri-state area, ability to travel domestically to meet client needs and travel to other PKFOD office locations may be required.