The Training and Education Counsel is responsible for leading the development and execution of all internal and external company-sponsored training activities for both employees and external constituents. The role works in affiliation with all corporate functions to successfully coordinate the delivery of positive professional development opportunities across the company’s geographic footprint.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinates the design, planning, and implementation of corporate training and education programs, ensuring that training and education activities are aligned with the company mission, vision, values, business process and overall company strategies
- Oversees the development and maintenance of original educational content for the company.
- Monitor and ensure that educational content is engaging and is highly utilized by the intended recipients.
- Employs various education and training tactics that creates a continuous learning environment for employees and agents.
- Develops project plans and timelines for training and education initiatives.
- Compliance and adherence at all times with the organization’s Code of Ethics and Conduct as well as all of our company policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working knowledge of current mortgage lending practices and issues.
General knowledge of title insurance products and services.
Values customer relationships and strives to provide excellent customer service.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching).
Working knowledge and understanding of Real Estate transactions and Title Insurance Industry preferred.
Proven experience with project management.
Proven ability to successfully collaborate with both internal customers and external customers.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, management or related field or equivalent job related experience.
Graduate or law degree preferred, but not required.
10 years of experience with a mortgage lender, title insurance underwriter or real estate law firm.
Work experience in the Real Estate/Title Insurance Industry managing training/educational programs for internal personnel and/or external agents.
Proven experience coordinating training activities in a corporate environment preferred.
CATIC Financial, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.