The Digital Marketing Producer (DMP) will use their creative and analytical mind to produce and manage digital marketing campaigns for a variety of Digital Hyve clients. The DMP will work closely with an Account Manager and Digital Marketing Analyst to provide exceptional results and service to clients while maintaining a better everyday mindset.
The DMP will utilize all major digital and social marketing platforms to develop, implement, and continually drive cutting-edge strategies that exceed our clients’ goals and expectations. The DMP acts as the execution backbone to campaigns and will be hands on in the optimization and maintenance of all execution related tasks. The DMP position includes independent work such as budgeting, creating campaigns, and maintaining performance along with collaborative work to ensure all tasks are completed amongst the team.
The Digital Marketing Producer will report to the Manager of Digital Marketing.
- Keyword research for Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
- Set up and monitor digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Research and understand client objectives to select the appropriate digital channels and deploy campaigns that result in true ROI.
- Research and become an expert in various clients’ industries.
- Pull targeting to successfully reach and target the client’s key audiences.
- Optimize and improve campaigns to encompass best-practices and to adopt new and emerging technology.
- Write and proofread copy for all digital channels.
- Review all existing campaigns for optimization opportunities, best practices implementation, and consistency.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they stay on budget.
- Keep current with market-related trends and apply to campaigns.
- Work with the Analytics team on enhancing digital marketing campaigns to meet the client's goals.
- Report on key metrics, and analyze and interpret current trends.
- Provide actionable insights based on available analytical data.
- Ensure accuracy of information on client facing reporting dashboards.
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience (Internship experience included!)
- 1+ years of experience working on paid advertising campaigns
- Strong verbal, written, and digital communication skills
- Analytical thinking is a must
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Exemplifies Digital Hyve’s values and maintains positive attitude and commitment to the agency
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; strong time management skills
- Proactive thinking is a must
- Strategic insight
- Effective problem solver
- Professional demeanor
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to build consensus and relationships with team members
- Basic Mathematics skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At Digital Hyve we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Digital Hyve is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.