MONDAY-THURSDAY 2:00 P.M.-12:00 A.M.
Provide coverage for customer service and driver manager positions as needed.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Coordinate swap/relays to meet both customer and driver needs to enhance our service.
- Report important information to the Operations team via the weekend report.
- Generate and utilize daily reports to efficiently and effectively perform duties at assigned position.
- Answer the phone; Assist drivers with questions/concerns or procedures; Respond to Total Mail messages and correct Total Mail errors
- Customer Service include: Collaborating and communicating with Load Planners and Driver Managers to ensure customer and driver needs are communicated are met; monitor loads to ensure on time service is met; communicate with customers and brokers via email or phone to solicit freight, schedule pick up or delivery, or communicate issues; follow daily check list to ensure all tasks are completed; input orders and update customer information.
- Communicate and support of assigned drivers. Communicate pickup and delivery information, production, updated ETA/PTA's, lumper pay, payroll issues, home time requests and fuel solutions. Coordinate and communicate with Load Planners and Customer Service personnel to maximize the productivity of each assigned driver.
- Consistently report to work as required and complete scheduled work hours.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Attendance - Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Follow Through - The act of continuing a plan, project, task, or the like to its completion to make sure the situation is resolved and appropriate individuals are updated.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Priority Setting - Refers to spending time and the time of others on what's important.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations while maintaining perspective and composure.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Experience with TMW helpful
Experience with Omnitracs
Willing to work overtime as needed based on current business needs.
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand N (Not Applicable)
Walk N (Not Applicable)
Sit C (Constantly)
Handling / Fingering C (Constantly)
Reach Outward N (Not Applicable)
Reach Above Shoulder N (Not Applicable)
Climb N (Not Applicable)
Crawl N (Not Applicable)
Squat or Kneel N (Not Applicable)
Bend N (Not Applicable)
- 10 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
11-20 lbs O (Occasionally)
21-50 lbs N (Not Applicable)
51-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
- 12 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
13-25 lbs O (Occasionally)
26-40 lbs N (Not Applicable)
41-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Color)
Sense of Sound (Ability to hear through phone system)
Sense of Touch