Directly oversee, manage and maintain all software and hardware related to daily operations. This includes, but is not limited to, servers and server OS; storage devices and all patches; VMWare and all patches; and SQL environments.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Maintain Exchange users and Mailboxes
• Perform OS upgrades/Installations
• Maintain VMware Virtual Environment for server management
• Perform Windows Server Management/Installations
• Install and maintain Print/File Services and Network Shares
• Maintain common networking protocols for DHCP/Static/Subnet/Gateway
• Perform and maintain Patch Management software
• Obtain Microsoft SQL Server Knowledge and be able to write general SQL statements
• Create, modify and maintain SSRS and Microsoft Power BI reports
• Maintain Active Directory/OU
• Setup and create DNS (external and local domain) entries
• Maintain and setup Group Policy/security conscious rules
• Follow standard Domain Security Practices (ie. Password Policies and User Account Polices)
• Setup and maintain IIS Manager (http)
• Maintain storage devices and all Patches accordingly
• Comply with company policy and procedures.
• Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
Competency statements: List the competency requirements of the position.
• Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
• Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Cost Consciousness – Works within the approved budget. Conserves organizational resources. Develops and implements cost saving measures. Contributes to profits and/or revenue.
• Creative – Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
• Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
• Priority Setting - Refers to spending time and the time of others on what's important.
• Resource Management (People & Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
• Systems Analysis – Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
• Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associate's Degree (2 year college or technical school) in the technology field or equivalent work experience
Experience: Must be proficient in one of the following: Server Administration, SQL Server Reporting Service or Microsoft Power BI
Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Proficient with networking, servers and other hardware