Reports To: Escrow Officer
Division: Simplified Title Company
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Benefits: Vision, Dental, and Health insurance for you, your spouse, and any dependents, PTO days, Holidays, Company Events, Learning/Educational Opportunities, and unlimited potential for growth.
Simplified Title is looking for a driven and adaptable individual who can take on any challenge. Our title office is the perfect place to learn the industry and provides ample opportunity for growth and development. The ideal candidate is a hard worker and a quick learner. They thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy an inviting workplace culture.
What you’ve already achieved:
· Familiarity with real estate, title, or other related field
· Experience with Ram Quest 1 preferred, but not required
What you’re great at:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Welcoming and friendly on the phone and when greeting office guests
· Adaptable and dependable
What you will achieve in this role:
· ensure that title work and accompanying documents are properly ordered
· communicate with buyers, sellers, lenders and agents to ensure that all items needed to facilitate the closing are timely in-file
· provide back-end funding and policy preparation support
· answer high volume phone calls, make the office a warm and friendly environment, greet and seat clients and customers who are at the office for closings
Who you will work with:
· Our hard working and driven Title team
· Communicative and supportive leaders and colleagues
· Lenders, realtors, home buyers and sellers
What you’re motivated by:
· A fast pace. The Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate and new team members continue to help us grow.
· A culture focused on developing and investing in its team.
· A visionary CEO – the hands-on leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
· Managers that trust each other, communicate effectively, and are committed to helping their teams grow, both personally and professionally.
Ownership. Grit. Integrity. Communication. These 4 values are the root of everything we do.
The Peak Group is an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
Our President and CEO, Ryan Bowers, started The Peak Group with his brother, Todd, in 2013 and it was only up from there. The Peak Group has over 1,300 homes to its name our team has already tripled in size this year alone.
The Peak Group is the parent company of The Peak Family, which includes:
The Peak Group is our HQ; the heart and soul of The Peak Family. Our founders, executive team, and behind-the-scenes rock stars make up this one-of-a-kind company.
Peak Construction Group oversees all our new construction of homes. We are an innovative leader in top-of-the-line single-family homes and town home communities. Beautiful homes with unsurpassed quality!
Peak Property Management & Maintenance turns our houses into homes. Our service-focused management and maintenance company spans all across Texas and beyond! This is where the quality of home and impeccable service meet!
Peak Real Estate Advisors is the true embodiment of Grit. They are constantly on the hunt for new investors and properties to help us grow. This is the home of our REIT, a fully turnkey process with over $65,000,000 in UPREIT and acquisitions by the end of 2020.
Simplified Title Company is a unique one-stop-shop for all Title-related needs. We are a leader in service and knowledge, handling a wide range, from retail and commercial to seller finance and investor relations. We are proven and experienced in high-volume closings!
Prime Properties Realty is our own personal brokerage company that fronts all of our acquisitions. They have a been key in growing as fast as we have, and will continue to be essential in achieving our goals!