The Implementation Project Manager will report to the VP, Implementation and Client Solutions with primary responsibilities for coordinating the onboarding experience for axial’s client partners.
The Implementation Project Manager will be tasked with overseeing the lifecycle of client implementation activities including: translating contractual obligations to tactical project plans, the development of corresponding timelines and client onboarding materials, and project briefings for internal and external stakeholders. This role requires establishing a consultative partnership with client partners at all levels to insure positive client experiences. The Implementation Project Manager will work in collaboration with Sales, Operations, Analytics, Marketing and the Product Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all activities pertaining to the implementation of assigned new accounts including coordination of all onboarding tasks, management of project timelines, facilitation of customer meetings and oversight of overall project scope and execution
- Collaborate with Sales to insure a seamless transition from the sales process through program launch.
- Execute tactical program design and integration to ensure alignment between program functions, contractual obligation, and existing client operations
- Oversee coordination of client requirements with Accounts Team, Engineering and Data Teams, as well as Marketing and Communication Teams
- Leverage available project and task management tools to support effective, transparent processes and project tracking
- Participate in Quality Assurance process to validate successful product configuration and development activities prior to launching for client use
- Provide weekly communication briefings to internal stakeholders, to include Executive Leadership, on implementation project status, risks and key milestones to success
- Facilitate weekly project meetings with client partners to review overall project status and key action items
- Ad hoc Operational Duties: Keep abreast of Company and industry development. Represent axial at conferences through presentations and/or attendance
- Other duties as assigned