The Housekeeper/Cleaner will clean, sanitize, and maintain all areas of the Clubhouse. The Housekeeper reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and Housekeeping.
Job Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Starting Wage: $14.00 Hourly
No Experience Required.
Work Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 5:00 am - 1:00 pm Schedule does have some flexibility based on individual and business needs
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout the clubhouse.
- Uses cleaning cart to transport cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in main areas, event rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Stocks soap and hand towels in bathrooms.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Removes linens, loads washers and dryers and folds linen in laundry room as needed.
- Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work Holidays as needed
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of guests.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
- Ability to follow instructions and precautions while working with various chemicals.
Education and Experience:
- Education sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401k, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance