West Shore Country Club is an area favorite location to hold a business, family, celebratory, or golfing event. At West Shore Country Club our Banquet Team provides service beyond expectations to ensure our members and guests are overjoyed with the events held at West Shore Country Club. The Banquet Server report directly to the Banquet Manager.
- Full Time: 30(+) hours week
- Part Time: <30 hours week
Starting Wage: $12 - $15/ hour (Based on Experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read Banquet Event Order (BEO) to become familiar with event specifics: set-up, menu, service, etc.
- Set up event based on BEO specifications: tables, linens, place settings, etc.
- Greet event attendees when contact is made
- Utilize proper serving techniques based on event style specifications: table, butler, buffet, etc.
- Maintain personal presence while providing continued service for the duration of the event
- Keep event space and work areas clean and orderly throughout the duration of shift
- Tear down, clean up, restock, put away, and reset at the end of event
- Other duties as assigned by Banquet Captain, Banquet Manager, and Clubhouse Manager
Other duties and Responsibilities:
- Be familiar with event menu for the purpose of explaining ingredients and preparation methods if inquired
- Be aware guest dietary specifications listed on BEO
- Communicate with Kitchen Staff regarding menu clarifications