West Shore Country Club is a premier private country club located in Camp Hill, PA. Our staff strives to bring our members an enjoyable and exceptional experience while dining at our establishment. Our A La Carte Servers provide table service to restaurant patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring that patrons have a pleasant dining experience. The server reports to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Full Time: 30(+) hours week
Part Time: <30 hours week
Starting Wage: $15 - $18/ hour (Based on Experience)
A La Carte Server Duties/Responsibilities:
- Greets customers as they are seated at the table; ensures the table is clean and that utensils, napkins, and other needs have been provided.
- Distributes menus and presents the daily specials.
- Answers questions regarding the menu.
- Takes food and beverage orders and delivers them to the kitchen.
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to customers.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
- Collects plates and clears the table as customers finish their meals.
- Prepares customers’ checks and collects payments.
- Assists with other restaurant tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Food and Beverage Manager and Clubhouse Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to take and place food and beverage orders accurately.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale systems.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least sixteen years old (at least 18 years old to serve alcoholic beverages).
- Previous experience as a server preferred.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
WSCC Business Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 11 AM - 9 PM
Friday - Saturday 11 AM - 10 Pm
Sunday - 11 AM - 9 PM