Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many other tools and resources.
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant will ensure the company’s operations run smoothly, working both one on one with the senior management team, as well as with internal and external clients. Serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management team, consultants or service providers on tasks or projects as assigned.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President/CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides administrative support to other executives as requested.
Board Support and Liaison
- · Serves as the CEO's administrative liaison to Trellance’s board of directors.
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the field.
· 5+ years of experience supporting executives.
· Experience coordinating travel arrangements.
· Prior event planning experience preferred.
· 3+ years of experience as the liaison for a board of directors.
Computer Skills: Expert in Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Skilled at learning new software tools.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Strong organizational skills; attentive to details and accuracy.