Please note: the job title has been changed from Coordinator to Associate II, so the job description below reflects that change.
We currently seek an Associate to support the programmatic work of The Fund. This individual will sit on the Educator Programs team and report to the Vice President. This Associate will be responsible for supporting the programmatic work of The Fund through creating and managing all systems and logistics related to our educator-facing programs.
Role-specific responsibilities for this Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with program leads to support and ensure successful implementation of a streamlined program application for educators.
- Creating recruitment lists and managing tactics of program selection and confirmation for 300+ school leaders.
- Accessing, cleaning, managing, and performing analyses of Fund program data, CPS school data, and CPS talent data on various databases.
- Developing new components of the program database and presenting reports to the Fund leadership team, based on recruitment, registration, attendance, and other program metrics.
- Supporting the creation of benchmark materials and reports to advance strategic work with Fund grantees.
In addition, this Associate will have general responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Add value to organizational activities such as strategic planning, document production, recruiting, and other duties as assigned.
- Represent The Fund at external events and exhibit The Fund’s core values of collaboration, equity, excellence, innovation, integrity, and leadership.
We seek entry-level candidates with a passion for innovation, equity, and excellence in public education. Candidates with lived or professional experience with Chicago’s public-school systems will be given preference.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with Tableau, R, or similar software and languages helpful but not required.
- Highly proficient in other Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint, and Google G Suite
- Experienced with data analysis and presentation of results.
- Strong verbal and written presentation and communication skills, including the ability to present data to non-technical audiences.
- Able to manage self and workload effectively, be flexible and adaptive, and follow through on execution.
The salary for an Associate at The Fund starts at $55k and there is room to grow over time based on merit and market adjustments. The Fund offers a robust benefits package, including healthcare coverage, retirement contribution, unlimited PTO plus additional holidays, and paid short-term and family leave. Please note that The Fund team is currently working with a flexible but mostly in-person schedule out of our offices in downtown Chicago.
All applicants must submit their applications via The Fund website (link below). Applications submitted by alternate means (Indeed, LinkedIn, direct email, etc.) may not be considered.
Please visit https://thefundchicago.org/who-we-are/careers/ and follow the links to navigate to the "Coordinator, Educator Programs" job description. Once there, use the "Apply" button to submit your application materials: resume and cover letter. Finalists for any role with The Fund must undergo a background check to be considered for employment.
Questions regarding the job application can be sent to Careers@thefundchicago.org. We regret that we will not be able to respond to phone inquiries about this position.
The Chicago Public Education Fund is an equal opportunity employer. The Fund evaluates applicants for employment based on qualifications, merit, and work-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Fund employs and values a diverse work environment.