Assists with the implementation of human resources recruitment, coordination, programs, and services in alignment with organizational goals and objectives, and in support of all aspects of the employment life cycle. May also provide administrative support to other human resources members as needed.
• Provides general administrative and recruitment support for the human resources team, including maintaining and updating
hiring processes, entering and maintaining information in the applicant tracking system as well as various other clerical duties
within the department.
• Partners with HR team members to identify staffing needs and priorities.
• Coordinates with hiring managers to implement tailored recruitment processes.
• Actively sources and recruits candidates through various databases, social media, and niche platforms.
• Partners with HR Generalist to facilitate flow of recruitment process, including job posting, applicant tracking, scheduling
interviews, phone screens, and reference checks.
• Assists with some onboarding and post offer practices including offer letters, collaboration with hiring managers, and
coordination of IT equipment.
• Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
• Maintains job descriptions and job specifications for all positions.
• Participates in recruitment and employment processes to focus on diversity outreach programs, college, and university
• Ensures confidentiality of information and compliance with company policy regarding HIPAA in coordination with Legal.
• Assists in the coordination of wellness activities.
• Provides administrative support to Learning and Development Manager, which may include compiling training materials,
scheduling trainings, assisting with set-up and technical support.
• Completes other human resources projects as requested.
• Current student working on a bachelor’s degree in human resources, employee relations, or related field preferred.
• Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and coordination skills.
• Must be able to take direction and then work independently to follow through with tasks or projects.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
• Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and sensitive situations is required.
• Willingness to learn and embrace change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving and teamwork skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Demonstrated teamwork skills.
• All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
• Healthwise requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702