*This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10k!*
Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible to work closely with many teams to ensure the success of the Business Intelligence Solutions products and effective communication of the technical details to various stakeholders (both internal and external). Also, this role is responsible to drive product requirements and collaborate with product development teams to build business intelligence solutions along with supporting clients in their use and understanding of the products.
- Support clients and internal staff by providing training of the products and assisting to ensure full utilization of the products.
- Research and define customer needs and translate those needs into Epics and the requirements of features in an agile development environment.
- Lead cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams to bring new products and features to market.
- Define new product and enhance existing products by analyzing trade-offs between time, effort, investment, and value dimensions.
- Collaborate with delivery teams including development, user experience, business analysts, and scrum masters to ensure that products meet the desired market need.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales organizations across the enterprise to clearly communicate product benefits and competitive differentiation.
- Build rapport and relationships with clients and collect feedback to improve Trellance’s products and market position.
- Monitor competitive offerings in the market and drive differentiated value proposition for Trellance products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field or High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Experience with business analytics software or products designed for credit unions or other retail financial services companies.
- Track of record (as a technical product manager or similar role) of launching products that customers love and have a real business impact.
- Problem framing – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to dive into details, unfazed by technology complexity.
- Own metrics of your products and drive fast iterations of experiments.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution.