Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
The Creative Services Group is comprised of our design, curation, workplace strategy and marketing teams. These teams play a pivotal role in the work CRI does on behalf of our clients. As a Creative Services Coordinator, you will support these teams in a variety of tasks and projects, including:
- Manages CRI material library, which includes maintaining stock of required samples and communicating with manufacturer representatives when additional materials are needed, as well as adhering to a high level of organization and tidiness of material library.
- Assists Ancillary Curators with budget pricing, validation packages, quote requests, COM testing, furniture demo coordination, transactional requests, ancillary spreadsheet data entry and organization, and attends project meetings when necessary.
- Orders material samples and participates in finish/fabric meetings with Ancillary Curator/Designer, client, and design firm to execute final product specifications.
- Participates in industry events and participates in marketing opportunities for CRI.
- Assists in executing marketing opportunities for CRI, including pop-up events, social media and marketing eblasts.
- Assists with Request for Proposal (RFP) coordination.
- Maintains vendor relationships and stays current on product updates, discontinuations, trends and new releases, as well as visits local showrooms and meets with local reps.
- Maintains vendor database.
- Represents CRI as unofficial brand ambassador during industry events and meetings.