At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and focus on doing the right thing. Our team serves with an understanding of their responsibility in the hiring process and with helping our customers make the most informed decisions. We focus on partnering with clients to elevate the background screening experience and, ultimately, the onboarding experience for all.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for working with Asurint's top accounts to understand their business, be proactive in addressing industry/client trends, create partnerships for product development all while maximizing Asurint's revenue with the account.
- Collaborates with internal teams to further knowledge sharing and create the highest quality responses for their accounts.
- Develops strategic partnerships with all clients and efficiently manages assigned book of business.
- Builds relationships with clients to be viewed as a strategic partner to their stakeholders, while delivering customer and industry intelligence.
- Creates and maintains a Strategic Account Plan that clearly outlines strategic objectives that improve Customer Lifetime Value.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the client market and their industry.
- Analyzes, understands, and grows account margins and wallet share.
- Knows the client company structure and the decision makers and creates alignment between client stakeholders and internal teams.
- Develops and implements solutions for the client by creating and leading a team of subject matter experts to carry out account objects such as compliance, verifications, research, MVRs, data, scoring, etc.
- Identifies risks and presents developed solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drives solutions within the multifunctional teams.
- Executes quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Presents quarterly business reviews to the Manager Strategic Accounts and seeks feedback.
- Travels to client locations to resolve issues and collaborate on new opportunities and solutions.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience working in software account management in a business-to-business environment is preferred.
- Experience managing $5,000,000 or more in key account revenue is preferred.
- Experience presenting to C-suite level audiences both in-person and virtually is required.
- Experience handling handle objections and demonstrating negotiation skills is required.
- Experience working with Information Technology development is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline is required. Masters’ degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- Critical Thinking
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC employer