The Audiovisual Sales Engineer shall be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Develop a detailed project scope of work to summarize in clear terms the system functionality specific to client/end user needs for each project
- Develop a detailed programming scope of work, when applicable, to summarize in clear terms the system functionality specific to client/end user needs for each project
- Complete site survey of project location(s) to assess site conditions, recognize potential difficulties, and compile all information in a written report to share with project team
- Calculate an accurate estimation of job hours to successfully complete project based on scope of work
- Assist Account Executives to assess project functionality to compose a bill of materials that accurately reflects the project scope of work
- Review all scopes of work prior to being released to confirm accuracy of client needs and BOM
- Support Account Executives in client meetings and discussions of technology
- Understand changing technology and how it affects AV systems
- Review change order history of projects to provide updated status to estimating team of products to include on BOM
- Work in coordination with project team to successfully complete each project
- Provide assistance to engineers of product information
- Work towards goal of 100% satisfaction 100% of the time
- Learn fundamentals of A/V systems through books, online classes and on the job training.
- Any duties deemed by Management to be in the best interest of the company.