For over 38 years Bellwether Housing has been Seattle's largest, and most respected, non-profit organization, providing affordable housing for low-income individuals and families. Bellwether Housing offers an uplifting work environment with a diverse group of talented professionals who are committed to our mission and values of creativity, collaboration, ambition, warm-heartedness, and professionalism.
Bellwether Housing is seeking an exceptionally talented and resourceful Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Board of Directors. Do you want to work closely with senior leaders to impact and drive change in an organization? This is a high impact and high visibility position that will interact with strategic business partners, the community, and fellow employees. Are you looking for a job that is rewarding? We are looking for an individual who is passionate about creating stable communities and access to opportunity through affordable housing. The ideal candidate will bring a heightened level of integrity, discretion and professionalism to this position.
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service? Are you organized, detail orientated and an outstanding writer? If you are proactive, enjoy anticipating the needs of others, want to work hard and have fun, then apply today!
• Proactively manage CEO and COO calendar, scheduling, travel and expense reports
• Provide high level management of Board of Directors, including board initiatives, meetings and retreats
• Be CEO’s primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including board of directors
• Provide leadership and facilitation to a team of administrative professionals to ensure administrative functions throughout the organization are well-coordinated and in tune with the needs of the entire organization
• Work to establish and maintain a collaborative, ambitious, engaged and mission-driven organizational culture
• Be organizational barometer with a sense for issues arising in the environment and keeping CEO informed
• Prepare reports, presentation materials and various correspondence
• Independently manage a wide-variety of projects and initiatives on behalf of CEO
• Maintain accurate corporate records (minutes, resolutions, board materials)
• Manage logistics, scheduling, agendas and note-taking for leadership meetings and company-wide activities
• Monitor and report on the departmental budget and monthly variance reports
• Assist with miscellaneous tasks, special projects and event planning as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing support to executives and board of directors
• Advanced competencies with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe
• Commitment to Bellwether’s mission and principals of diversity, equity and inclusion
• High level of integrity, discretion and professionalism
• Scrupulous about details in all matters of planning and communication
• Very strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with diverse individuals
• Proactive thinker who actively seeks & proposes solutions; strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team-player and ability to work very independently
• Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
• Experience planning and execution
• Excellent writing, note-taking and formatting skills with expertise in drafting agendas, correspondence, presentations, and reports
Compensation: $60,000 - $67,000, depending on experience