Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY :
Responsible to provide best-in-class visual design and usability for our leading-edge insights platform.
- Design interfaces that are exciting, beautiful, and usable.
- Contribute to the team's set of best practices, standards, and design guidelines and drive alignment across all platform components.
- Hands-on design: Develop both high & low fidelity mockups and working prototypes.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to help build designs from idea to release.
- Gather key insights through data analysis into customer behavior to find their unmet & unspoken needs.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user journeys that improve the usability of the product and solve complex problems for our clients.
- Understand client expectations, business requirements, project parameters and the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Ability to drive and own end-to-end UX workstreams from discovery through implementation.
- Lead user research with empathy to identify an intuitive experience for business problems in our target market.
- Conduct usability tests that discover usability issues and desirability.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience of UI and UX design for software web applications, Enterprise B2B products preferred.
- Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and ability to create design systems.
- Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices, and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes.
- Solid experience with user-centric design (but know when to break the rules).
- Demonstrated expertise in designing clean, intuitive, and innovative interface.
- Experience with dashboards and data visualization a big plus.
- Demonstrated of experience with leafing visualizations such as Power BI, Tableau, Sisense, ThoughtSpot or comparable visualization tool.
- Knowledge in responsive design.