The Workplace Excellence Series is a flexible curriculum proven to help people understand and deliver the essential “soft” skills businesses require. The series was developed by AAWDC and WorkNet Solutions to teach the twelve competencies identified by businesses and most in-demand. To learn more about the series visit www.workplaceexcellenceseries.com
· Identify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting activities.
· Self-generate customer leads and business opportunities through regular, multi-touch prospecting activities including cold calling and emailing, social media interactions, setting and conducting (phone, Zoom, in-person) meetings, and following-up with information and next steps
· Drive sales of warm leads using a custom, multi-touch approach to referrals (by the WPE team, customers, etc.) and following up on the conference, marketing campaigns, and other events
· Close sales of WPE products (curriculum) and services (certification training) by negotiating with potential and existing customers, meeting assigned targets
· Pro-actively serve existing customers, establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel to gauge satisfaction and maximize repeat purchases
· Conduct virtual and face-to-face interactions with existing and potential customers, including attending conferences
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, meet company standards
· Manage all existing and potential customer accounts by logging all daily sales activities in the CRM
· Coordinate with existing WPE customers and stakeholders when needed to market and sell the series
· Support the WPE team as appropriate
· Generate and send a weekly sales report to the WPE team
· 3+ years of experience in successful business-to-business or large/strategic customer segment sales.
· Knowledge of the Workforce Development system
· Business Development Background
· Knowledge of the realities of business, hiring, and managing people
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, Quickbooks, and DropBox
· Familiarity with The WPE Series. Trained/Certification as a WPE Facilitator
· 1+ years of successful college participation
· Curious. Fearless. Quick learner.
· Competitive. Driven to achieve goals.
· Business-to-business sales with proven ability to self-generate leads and use a consultative approach to close.
· Account Management including tech proficiency and experience with Salesforce (or other CRMs)
· Public speaking and presenting to large groups
· Detail-orientation so customer records are accurate
· Strong verbal and written communication skills so correspondence is accurate and professional