Toyon Research Corporation is seeking interns who have strong analytical capabilities and are working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
We are looking for students who have many of the following skills:
- Excellent thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to formulate problems given widely varying constraints
- Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
- Excellent math background
- Knowledge of computer languages and/or tools (e.g., C++, MATLAB)
- Ability to understand, modify, and execute simulations of physical or electronic systems
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.