Working @ Extensis // Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through teamwork, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
What We're Looking For // A versatile and proven SaaS Customer Education Manager who is a self-starter who can use creative problem solving to build sound processes; someone who thrives in a dynamic and changing environment and enjoys setting and achieving goals. You must be collaborative, agile, and have a track record of successful design, implementation, and management of eLearning, customer onboarding and education programs.
What You’ll Do // As a Customer Education Manager, your responsibilities will include::
- Develop and maintain a scalable customer eLearning education framework for onboarding and ongoing training strategies for our customers. This framework should be extensible and scalable to deliver a best-in-class experience for our growing base of self-service customers.
- Create and continuously evolve Customer Education 2-year plan
- Design, develop, and build product training materials, in various mediums and platforms, including written documentation, articles, video tutorials and in-app walkthroughs to help users accomplish their goals
- Identify ongoing training needs for addressing customer support inquiries
- Define and drive metrics for adoption and efficacy of eLearning programs
- Partner with internal teams (Support, Customer Success, Sales, Product) to align adoption strategies, define priorities, drive business outcomes, and communicate the long-term plan and ongoing progress
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience
- Motivate and drive the Customer Education team to ensure high-quality customer success
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Extensis’ solutions can be leveraged to meet and exceed client goals.
- Work with the team to organize and coordinate customer onboarding and training through webinars, training sessions, documentation, and more.
- Mentor team members to become the best version of themselves. This includes but is not limited to defining career paths and fostering personal development.
What You Bring // In addition to a positive attitude, a commitment to sophisticated design, desire to learn and a passion to grow, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years eLearning program management or similar experience
- Experience creating instructional documentation for a B2B software company
- Passion about building a customer education function from scratch
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products
- Strong grasp of adult learning styles and Knowles Theory
- Ability to break down and solve problems with a clear direction
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premier, iMovie, Camtasia or similar
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools
- Experience with Pendo or similar eLearning systems
- Skills including Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google’s equivalents
- Experience creating content in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop or equivalent
- Knowledge of cloud-based environments such as AWS and MS Azure
- General understanding of the creative process and publishing technologies including Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
What We Offer // We take pride in offering a culture that is friendly, fun, diverse and inclusive. In addition to competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, we also offer generous PTO allowance, 11 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan with Employer Match, education reimbursement, access to professional and personal development programs, and paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice. We actively promote the importance of balance and wellness, with programs offered throughout the year to support the health of our people. We are honored to be named the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon in 2020 and #2 in 2021!