Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a part-time or PRN Occupational Therapist (OT) to work at our H2 Health at Tazewell an outpatient clinic located in Tazewell, VA
This position will consist of evaluation and treatment according to physicians' orders of medically prescribed therapy services to achieve maximum developmental potential, functional gains, and independence. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
Experience: Prior experience in Occupational Therapy is preferred; however, newly licensed occupational therapists will be considered.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Virginia
- NBCOT Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting with the pediatric and adult populations
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Facility Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and Tuesday and Thursday from 7 AM to 5:30 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time or PRN (about 12-16 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.