La Crosse Sign Group is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead our Accounting team and direct the functions of the Accounting Department. Working closely with our President & Vice-President, the position will have overall responsibility for financial aspects of the company.
Proven progressive accounting experience required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and 5+ years of related accounting experience. Must have good understanding of accounting practices with a focus analyzing figures and implementing recommendations based on findings with the most profitable outcomes.
Daily responsibilities may include:
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises leadership team of actions and potential risks.
• Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
• Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
• Outline and implement company-wide budget plans
• Prepare company financial statements monthly and annually, as needed
• Oversee all accounting work and set up internal and external audits to ensure accuracy of information.
• Provide strategic financial planning advice to leadership team for long-term growth
• Establish internal work processes for financial department (including accounting and billing) and monitor their progress
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other business software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other Dynamics product
• Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written; skilled in the art of negotiation
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner
• Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
• Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker
• Possess strong leadership skills and business acumen
If you possess these qualities and desire a rewarding career with a well-established company, please apply below.