The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
Scope of Position:
Coordinates all aspects for a group of properties or rights holders, their operational reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting for Teall Properties Group to further the growth and goals of each property. Responsible for maintaining a system of regular reporting as required by contract as well as analysis needed to ensure effective operations of the properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage property/contract financial data for a group of properties, including but not limited to, identifying trends, addressing gross margin and/or operating issues as well as keeping track of the AR aging and any related collection activity.
- Review TPG sponsorship contracts and expenditures as well as coordinate with the accounting, marketing and operations teams on the implementation of these contracts and processing of these expenditures within the accounting and reporting systems.
- Create TPG financial reports for a group of properties.
- Ensure coordination and timely payment of TPG royalty payments.
- Participate in the annual budget process for a group of properties as well as the quarterly forecasting process and any ad hoc forecasts, as needed.
- Forecast, analyze and report on sales and financial performance metrics.
- Responsible for monthly calls with the TPG General Managers to review all financial aspects of their properties.
- Assist with onboarding of new General Managers for TPG.
- Assist with developing the revenue recognition process for TPG along with the accounting team.
- Assist work relating to external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records relating to TPG property requests.
- Facilitate a culture of teamwork and excellence amongst the organization.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Business, preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting. Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive. A team member who can positively and productively impact tactical finance and operational initiatives.
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.