Toyon Research Corporation is seeking interns who have strong analytical capabilities and are working towards a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering. We are looking for students who have many of the following skills:
- Excellent thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to formulate problems given widely varying constraints
- Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
- Excellent math background
- Knowledge of computer languages and/or tools (e.g., C++, CUDA, MATLAB, Python)
- Ability to understand, modify, and execute signal processing and/or machine learning algorithms
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
The hourly pay range for this position is $24.00 to $58.00.
The posted pay range values provide the candidate with guidance on annual base compensation for the position, exclusive of overtime, bonus, and benefits-related compensation, over a range of qualifications that may fit hiring objectives. Toyon Research Corporation will consider the individual candidate’s education, work experience, applicable knowledge, skills and training, among other factors, when preparing an offer of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.