Franklin Madison is seeking a self- motivated colleague who is passionate and proactive about direct marketing services that protect and restore customers’ lives. A successful candidate will combine strategic thinking and innovative solutioning with accuracy and attention to detail. This position will share P&L responsibilities for expanding marketing opportunities and our product portfolio. The candidate will be responsible for marketing strategies development and execution as well as integrating and improving campaign results.
- Drive insurance premium growth through our client’s brands, by proposing and managing strategies to engage their most responsive customers
- Ensure successful execution of all marketing strategies by collaborating with internal and external teams
- Analyze and communicate marketing results and lead actionable recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Implement new marketing strategies for revenue generation
- Manage profitable marketing results in all direct marketing media and insurance products, including mail and digital offers
- Forecast marketing and budgeting with understanding of file segmentation and response models
- Identify new customer acquisition, remarketing, upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- This individual will develop a good understanding of the financial institution market and the governing regulatory bodies, ensuring that client contractual requirement/KPIs are adhered to by all internal teams.