About the Role:
From contract execution through project closeout, Field Engineers provide job-site leadership to bring commercial construction projects to successful completion, as measured by quality, safety, schedule adherence, budget maintenance, and client satisfaction.
Field Engineers assist the field project staff in coordination and management of activities on the project assigned. This position directly supports the field staff on-site and utilizes Brinkman’s procedures, resources, and tools to assist the team in delivering a successful project. This position will have significant interaction with the field management staff, office management staff, and subcontractors.
We're looking for seasoned construction professionals with a depth of knowledge and a proven ability to assist on a variety of ground-up commercial construction project types – including MOB, institutional healthcare, multifamily, and senior living.
Well-qualified candidates possess the ability to:
- Assist the project team in following corporate policies and procedures
- Assist the project team with maintaining a clean and orderly site
- Promote a Zero Accident Safety Culture and enforce safety on all projects
- Assist with the on-time or ahead of schedule project expectations
- Assist the project team with managing and maintaining the field budget as requested
- Assist with the review and update of the project schedules as requested
- Attend some internal and external project related meetings as requested
- Assist the on-site carpenter in their duties as required by the project team
- Assist with site logistics and activity sequencing as requested
- Assist the project team to ensure all company and client quality standards are met or exceeded
- Prioritize tasks to achieve project and company objectives
- Assist the project team with coordination of project subcontractors
- Participate in all training opportunities offered to advance experience
- Assist the project team with the QA/QC Program
- Assist with the creation of RFIs and follow-through
- Assist the project team with the review of submittals and shop drawings
- Current driver’s license has been valid for the past 12 consecutive months.
- Candidates must have acceptable Motor Vehicle records and be able to pass a background check per company policy.
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred but not required
- First Aid / CPR certification preferred but not required
- SWMP certification preferred but not required
Base Salary: starting at $65,000 and pay is commensurate on technical skills and experience
Brinkman Construction is committed to finding top talent from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, to provide broad and inclusive decision-making for future success.
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Brinkman Construction also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Construction is a 100% employee-owned company with projects spanning the entire Front Range. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of industry accolades such as Best Commercial Builder Runner-Up, Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and innumerable project-based awards, including Best Adaptive Reuse Project for The Exchange and Best Building Project for the Eating Recovery Center.
Our Core Values:
At Brinkman Construction, we’re Driven to Build, and our core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission.
Honest and Ethical
We are committed to attracting creative, collaborative construction professionals who exemplify our core values, our culture and are empowered to contribute to - and benefit from - the growth and success of the organization.
Our Value Proposition:
Brinkman Construction employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, profit-sharing, spot-bonuses, and our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), alongside flexible benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans, and a 401(k) match.
We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave and deliver on our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off and Brinkman Gives programs.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Construction does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman Construction.